Wednesday, November 29, 2006

random thoughts

Is Michael Finley going to suck shooting the ball all season? Ditto Horry?

If Utah continues to board the way they have this season, they won't be leaving the top of the standings anytime soon. From what I have seen this season, they are the cream of the crop. Dallas and San Antonio won't be going anywhere either, but this team is for real.

I went to a conference today about writing case statements for non-profits. And while that sounds like a complete yawn, it was actually quite good. I learned a great deal and hopefully will be able to apply some of it.

Arsenal hosts Tottenham on Saturday in the first matchup since the food-poisoning incident at the end of last Premiership. It also marks the Spurs first trip to the new stadium, and it is time for us to open up a big can of whoop-ass. That's all I am saying.

I really am falling head over heels for this new gal. This is unlike anything I have experienced since Becky's death, and I mean that in only good ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556