Saturday, November 04, 2006

thirteen years

November 4, 1993 is a day I will remember as long as I draw breath.

Becky and I had been friends for over a year, and for a little while we had been becoming more than that.

And then on November 4, we had our first evening that would be described as a date. We went downtown and had dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse. We walked along the river, and then we had cheesecake somewhere on the river.

And then we went back to school, and I dropped her off at her dorm room.

And she kissed me.

And I would never be the same again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556