Thursday, November 02, 2006

glasses

Well, we went to the eyedoctor today. Katie had been sent home with a note about her vision test earlier in the week, and so off we went. I had my eye test first so that Katie could see everything that happened and know nothing was scary, and then she did hers, and sure enough, she has the same eyes I have, nearsighted with astigmatism.

And so she is getting her glasses tomorrow.

She picked out the frames, though she had to be talked down from some obnoxious, hot pink, thick, goofy looking frames. And so she ended up with some understated, cute thin pink frames. Hopefully, I will get some pictures up of her in her new glasses fairly soon.

She looked about 11 years old when them on, I must say. She is growing up so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556