Sunday, November 05, 2006

GREAT BIG DVD

http://store.greatbigsea.com/catalog/product.aspx?Id=CV000001

Go there. Buy this.

This is a Great Big Sea concert DVD. The first one is fabulous, and the songs on this DVD are even better than the songs from the first.

I saw a concert from this tour in April, and it was an absolute blast. If you have ever heard this band and liked them, you will love this DVD. If you are not a complete fuddy-duddy, then you will enjoy this DVD. Trust me.

The only bad thing is that it is so close to the holidays that I feel honor bound not to buy this for myself but home that someone thinks of this for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556