Tuesday, November 21, 2006

28 hours

I don't know that there are words to describe how quickly my life has changed. Katie went to Austin on Friday night to spend most of the weekend with Becky's mom, and I got to spend Friday evening and most of the day Saturday with Kim.

There was this moment Friday night that was seemingly like any other. But Kim looked at me and in that moment I knew that she loved me and that she couldn't help it and would love me to the ends of the earth. I don't know how I knew that, but I did and do. And I also knew that it was reciprocal.

And so there we are. This is the big one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556