Wednesday, March 22, 2006

a good day

Today was a productive day at work. Wednesday is my long day, and I got a lot done, which is nice. Hopefully, we can get back caught up a little bit after the craziness of the last several weeks.

The Spurs are just garbage on the second night of back to backs. Maybe they can make a game out of this thing tonight, but I am not counting on it. Denver is fundamentally garbage; they are certainly no better than the fifth best team in the west. I don't think there is much chance of a post-season matchup with the Spurs; they will almost assuredly be on opposite sides of the draw, and I don't see them winning against Phoenix even if they survive a hot Kings team, who I think will rise to the six seed.

And now for the second half and then bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Today was better than yesterday for me too...

Just want to say hello. :)

3/22/2006 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556