Saturday, March 11, 2006

asleep at last

I think.

The slumber party has been fun. The kids were almost asleep at 9:45, but then there were two cats mating in the alley outside their room, which scared the crap out of them. And so they moved the party into the living room, which annoys me because I had been in the middle of a movie, but in the grand scheme of things is no big deal.

We had a blast at dinner, which was fun. They played on the playground, and then ate, and then played some more. We came home and they changed clothes again and again and danced and bickered and played and bickered, basically exactly what one should expect from five five year olds.

And now that they are asleep, I had better get there myself. Who knows when they will start waking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556