Thursday, March 02, 2006

the joy of e-harmony

It can almost be a part-time job being on e-harmony. I had forgotten about that. You will have weeks and months with basically nobody of interest, and then you will have periods with several interesting and delightful women all at the same time.

The good news is I am in one of those periods.

And then I am at lunch yesterday after a very nurturing Ash Wednesday service, and a good friend from church introduces me to a very nice and attractive lawyer she has been eyeing for me. We will be having lunch one day next week.

I am so excited about going to Vermont. It is going to be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556