Monday, February 20, 2006

chemo food

Well, for the first time, I went back to the meal Becky and I would have when she was sick from chemo and couldn't keep anything else down: the grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's with just lettuce.

And it has stayed down. I am still pretty wobbly on my feet, but definitely better than 20 hours ago or so. And after having spent 18 of 20 hours in bed or so, I am exhausted and turning in for the night.

I did get to read Katie her bedtime story over the phone, and that was fun. She is spending the night with my folks so that I don't get her sick again. Mainly it is so that I can rest, for it is not easy to rest with a playful five year old on the premises.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556