Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Clippers are better than I thought

I was very impressed with the Clippers game tonight. I haven't seen them much. Brand is slimmer, I think, than years past, and it makes for much more quickness. He was the best player on the floor tonight. What was most impressive, though, was the defense of the Clippers. They scramble, disrupt passing lanes, rotate from double teams as well as any team in the league, or at least they did tonight.

The Spurs are now 4-7 in the second game of back-to-backs. Which makes them 43-6 on the season in games with at least one day's rest. And that, I guess, is the silver lining of this thing, for when the play-offs begin, back to back sets are a thing of the past.

Houston, by the way, has yet to win a divisional game so far this season. The only team in the league for which that is true. Of course, it doesn't help to be in the toughest division in the league, but still. They were supposed to threaten the Spurs this year.

Let's just hope the Spurs have their legs back on Thursday night. I, for one, am ready for them to be done with this roadtrip. I need to be in bed by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556