Thursday, March 16, 2006

a better day today

Today has been a much better day than yesterday.

A couple of very mediocre dates has been replaced by the new excitement that comes from a new e-harmony match that seems very appealling. She seems like my kind of woman, even called herself a dork.

And it has just been less emotional today. One thing that helped was getting a call from a good friend who needed my help today. There is nothing like listening to someone else's story and trying to be a friend and just trying to relate to take my mind off of my own situation. So if you are planning on scheduling crises in which you need my help, between now and March 28 would be best. I can most use the distraction then.

Katie and I had a fun night. A little pillow fighting, a little wrestling, no karaoke since we took the machine to grandma and grandpa's house, so that was disappointing to us. And we are already in the fourth book of Narnia, which is probably my second favorite of these to LWW. Though that is based on when I read them almost a quarter century ago. And if you think that makes me old, think about how my poor mother must feel reading that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556