Wednesday, March 15, 2006

everywhere

Maybe in
Oklahoma drivin' cross the prairie
In Dallas, Texas isn't that where we
Always said we would like to try.
Never did, so maybe that's why
You're on
Every highway just beyond the highbeams.
Right beside me in all of my sweet dreams.
No matter where you choose to be,
In my heart I'll always see you in
Albuquerque, waitin' out a blizzard.
In Arizona, dancin' cross the desert.
Watchin' the sun set in Monterey.
Girl, I swear just the other day you were
Down in Georgia pickin' them peaches.
In Carolina barefoot on the beaches.
No matter where you choose to be
In my heart I'll always see you
Everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556