Monday, March 20, 2006

another week

Schools open tomorrow, thankfully. It is tough on Katie, I think, to lose the structure of the school week. I think she tires of being around us adults all the time. We don't do as good a job as keeping her on her schedule, so her sleep is disrupted, which makes her moodier than usual, which was certainly the case today. Quick swings from joy to anger from her today.

It is finally storming here now. It has been gray and drizzly for two days, and finally the sky rages with thunder and the rain comes down. It feels like me these last couple of weeks. I have felt the grief clouds gathering, but it has just been drizzle so far. The days are pregnant. But the first rule of fight club is that you don't talk about fight club.

And so it is on to another week. Next week will be a bad week to miss church, but I will be in Dallas for the fantasy baseball draft. And now my internet connection is down from the storm, so I am saving this to hopefully publish tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Grief clouds gathering" describes it perfectly. I've dreaded this week from my very core.

3/27/2006 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556