Thursday, October 06, 2005

field trip tomorrow

Katie makes her first field trip as a kindergardner tomorrow. I don't know where they are going; it was on the permission form, but I just can't remember. But she has to take a sack lunch - and it has to be in the sack and not in a lunchbox for some reason. Tonight we went to the fundraiser at Cici's Pizza. Basically, we write the teacher's name on the receipt and put it in the Royal Ridge jar and they kick back some money to the PTA. Katie loves doing this because all of us crazy kinder parents aren't jaded yet and so we do this kind of crap. And so there are her little friends all over the place. By next year, we will say forget it, there are too many noisy kids there, and I want some quiet, dammit.

I miss catching my little nap before I pick up Katie in the afternoons. It always cleared my head and I was just better prepared for the evening. Oh well. I guess I can get one tomorrow as I will likely only work until noon or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AOL Offers AIM License To Bloggers, Podcasters
Antone Gonsalves Courtesy of TechWeb News America Online Inc. on Thursday started offering at no charge a license that allows non-commercial use of its popular instant messaging service, a move meant to attract ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Vitamins related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

10/06/2005 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556