Tuesday, October 04, 2005

a job!

I have a real job now in addition to all of the stuff I am doing with no real prospects of getting paid. The bookkeeper at church quit, and so I am going to be taking over those duties. It is part time, with a flexible schedule, so I will be able to work while Katie is in school and still be able to pick her up most days.

So it is an exciting combination. I can use my accounting background, but in a favorable schedule and not have to mess with the people accountants have to bother with. I am not a country club guy and not a schmoozer and so I am excited that I can work and not be bothered with finding clients or having to listen to rich people whine about their lives.

Woo-hoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556