Saturday, October 01, 2005

bad bad beat

I am playing in a little poker tournament tonight, and I am left in the big blind with 96, and the flop comes 985. So I have top pair and a gutshot, which is much better than I expected. So I bet about the size of the pot, and a guy raises all-in, which is also about the size of the pot, and I call.

He has pocket sevens, which leaves him with a three-outer of sixes. If a seven hits, I have a straight and beat his trips. Except the turn is an 8, pairing the board, and his seven makes him a full house, beating my straight.

Grrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556