Monday, September 26, 2005

math today!

I was back at Randolph today teaching, but it was math today, which was fun. We did least common multiples for the middle schoolers, which was cool. I wish I would be with them for a week, so I could run them through LCM's and greatest common factors and the fundamental theorem of algebra - though they don't call it that yet - and show how all of this stuff relates together.

Then we did some percents to decimals and fractions and that kind of stuff. Some talk of savings accounts and liquidity in math of money, and so while I doubt I was dealing with any future Fields Medallists, it was fun to be doing math again.

And it is 7:10 pm on September 26, and my thermometer is still reading 101 degrees. WTF?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556