Saturday, September 17, 2005

sleepover final report

Well, Felicia woke up one more time, about 2 am, and this time I didn't hear her until she had woken up Katie. The solution agreed to by everyone was for them to move to my bed. Which sucked for me, but I am just the dad in this scenario. Katie is a full-contact sleeper, and I always wake up with sore spots I didn't have the night before. This morning it is the left side of my neck, where coincidentally I found her foot this morning. But Felicia woke up without incident and happy as a clam, though perhaps an hour or two earlier than I would have chosen.

So all in all, a fine success in her first sleepover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556