Tuesday, September 13, 2005

picture day a success

Katie wore a navy blue dress with sunflowers on it, and my mom came over to put a ribbon and a braid in her hair, and she of course looked totally adorable.

The other big happening of the day is the class made vegetable soup. Katie had to take two potatoes for her contribution, and they worked all afternoon on it. Mrs. Massey said the soup was delicious, but Katie said the soup was "not really good."

I have an interview on Thursday afternoon to be a substitute at Randolph High School and Middle School. I don't forsee a problem except managing Katie's schedule and mine on days that I am teaching. So wish me luck with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556