Friday, September 02, 2005

missed the first convoy

They had enough drivers for the first convoy to leave about 4:30 this morning. They didn't tell us, and the earliest I could have gone was 7:30 after getting Katie to school. So we missed the first group leaving. But it looks like they may turn around and make another run just as soon as the vans get back, so we might be headed out tomorrow.

It is so sad, and yet as always, the human spirit shines through in such times. So many people with such live hearts and minds. I want to be like them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I understand the National Guard is not letting people in. I hope their trip is not in vain.

9/02/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556