Thursday, September 01, 2005

off to Baton Rouge

Tomorrow morning my brother and I are going with a convoy to Baton Rouge. Our church has filled up our vans with drinking water and food, and we will take that to Louisiana, and we will return with about 25 people left homeless by the storm.

It is not much, but it is what I can do. My parents will pick Katie up from school and keep her overnight. The pictures of the devastation are just stunning. We had several hurricanes come reasonably close to us in Tallahassee while we were there, but nothing like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Webmaster Products related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

9/01/2005 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556