Sunday, September 25, 2005

a day

It has been a day.

I woke up this morning to the explosion of the mirror on by bathroom floor. It broke into approximately six million pieces. Scared the holy crap out of me, and left me frazzled all day.

Katie had a birthday party with a classmate, and there were about ten or so of her classmates there, and I got to meet lots of the moms. I was the only adult male except for the birthday girl's family. So I got to flirt with all of the moms, though they were married. But now that I am off the market as well, I guess that is good that they were married so I couldn't be leading anyone on.

I am teaching again tomorrow, who knows what. But Katie will ride on the bus to Felicia's house after school, and I will pick her up when I am done. So that will hopefully be exciting for her.

I am tired and heading to bed early tonight. G'nite all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556