Thursday, September 29, 2005

September 29

I had a psychic reading done in May. No, it is not a usual thing for an accountant to do, but what is usual about me as an accountant?

Anyway, at the end of the reading, she predicted that today I would meet the next love of my life. Her name is to be Carly, and she works with kids, and is about 25 or 26 years old, and there will be an immediate connection with her and Katie, and something about bicycles, though Nan didn't know what the bicycles were about.

So who knows? This parent-teacher conference might be more productive than I would have ever dreamed, since I will likely see several women who work with children. I hope Carly is the brunette who helps the crossing guards in the afternoon. She is a hottie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556