Sunday, September 03, 2006

a new low?

I am trying to decide which is worse. Maybe my readers, such as they are, should vote on this.

I am riding home from my parents today and I hear a country rap song. Scary enough, I know. It is called, "I play chicken with the train." Within the song, he refers to it as "hick hop."

The word brutal jumps to mind.

And yet, even without a single round with Jose Cuervo, I must admit that I found my boots tapping along with the beat. I listened to the whole thing. And find myself thinking about this song hours later.

Egads.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hick hop? Oh, now that sounds fun. I can see booty bumping line dancing and lines like "baby's got baby back ribs"...
Did you see this?
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2006-09-04-obit-irwin_x.htm?csp=24

9/04/2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556