Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a busy day

It was a busy day at work; I guess they pretty much all are this time of month. But I did manage to sneak out a little early. Of course, that meant I have been hovered over a spreadsheet here tonight, but that is okay, too.

I haven't been writing much. I have been busy, and that makes it tough. But it is also tough on me not to write. This is the place where I deposit my stuff. I think it is one of the hardest parts of single life after all those years of marriage. What do we do with all the stuff we accumulate during a day? All the stories about goofy things Katie has done or a funny story someone told at work or whether the latest crazy thing done by our pastor is going to close down the doors for good.

So it is what it is, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556