Thursday, January 26, 2006

100 Days

Katie's kindergarden had their 100 days of school party today.

She's growing up so fast. She has been reading One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish to the class this week. It is so long that they have had to interrupt it a couple of times.

She also reported to me it was her 100th day because she has had perfect attendance. It is only the 98th day for Felicia and Brandon and the 97th day for Danielle (if I remember them right, but I have no doubt Katie is right), but "we let them party with us, too."

And tomorrow, for the 101st day, they are watching, what else?, 101 Dalmations. But don't tell Katie - it is a surprise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Hi, Curtis. Just letting you know that I've joined the blogging world. Mine is utterly uninteresting and an exercise in self-discpline. But I am enjoying it.

2/04/2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556