Monday, January 02, 2006

back to school

Katie heads back to school tomorrow, and we had a nice day today at home. We met one of her pals from school for lunch, and then they came over for a couple of hours to play. Danielle is a great kid, and her mom is the only other single parent I know of thus far, so we have that in common. And so it was fun because the kids were entertaining each other and we could talk as adults.

But mainly I will be glad to get into a normal routine again. She has been wonderful, but she needs the structure, and she loves her teacher, classmates, and having the time with children. I think she and the neighbor kids got a little tired of each other the last few days because of the amount of time they spent together. And hopefully I can reestablish a routine of getting to the gym again. That will be the first priority for tomorrow after school. I also need to go to Best Buy to get my satellite radio reattached to my car. Grrrrrr. I had the darn thing reattached the week before Christmas, and it lasted less than two weeks. But it is free if I take it to Best Buy since they installed it in the first place. And it did last three years in the two cars before breaking the first time.

And now to sleep ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556