Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tex Sample

Our church brought in Tex Sample as a guest speaker today, and he is giving a couple of lectures tonight and tomorrow night as well. Wow, he was good. I came home from church and immediately logged on to Barnes & Noble to order a couple of his books.

I had been working on an article last week for the upcoming widow magazine I am helping to create, and didn't know where to go with it, and his sermon today was talking about just the thing I need to finish it, I think. So Katie is over playing with pals, so I am going to sit here and think about it for a couple of hours and try to rework the ending to this article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556