Saturday, August 20, 2005

I hate cats!

Ok, I don't really hate cats. But one of mine just dragged into the house a nine inch earthworm and is slapping it around the living room. A couple of weeks ago, there was a dead bird in the living room, and last year a little grass snake.

I am going to have to put down the oldest of my cats soon. He has cancer, and he is starting to struggle with it. Just in the last day or so I have noticed it is harder for him to get onto the bed or couch.

The other two are free to a good home. They are wonderful cats, especially if you keep them inside and away from birds, snakes, and worms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556