Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Abel's post

I had a comment from Abel a couple of days ago, and it was very pertinent. And he had linked to a site where he had written about dating widowers. And I just made it over there to check it out today, and while all of his writing that I have come across is worthwhile, this particular essay is outstanding. If you are a widow(er) and dating, or if you are dating a widow(er), or just want a little more insight to this crazy life, go check it out.

http://www.abelkeogh.com/writing/datingawidower.php

1 Comments:

Blogger Abel Keogh said...

Thanks. I'm glad you found it useful.

8/16/2005 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556