Monday, April 10, 2006

Easter fashion show

Katie and I went out shopping for an Easter dress tonight. And because I am a sucker, and because Kohl's had a really good sale, we came home with three Easter dresses. And a hat and stockings, though they didn't have shoes. So tomorrow it will be off to Target or Payless in search of Easter shoes.

And then we headed over to my parents' house for a little impromptu fashion show. I also have a picture of both of us from the Easter Egg hunt we did at church yesterday. I don't have a scanner at home, so it may be a while, but I will put it up as well.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556