Saturday, April 08, 2006

slow Saturday

It has been a slow day today, which has been kind of nice. I played some with Katie this morning - she slept in some after having so much fun last night at the Blue Cactus. So we got up about nine or so this morning and played and watched cartoons. Then about lunch time I took her over to my parents so I could have some quiet time. I got some shopping done, talked to my friend Caroline on the phone for a half hour or so, got some work done, watched the Royals kick around the White Sux again. (There was the most bizarre exhange between the WGN announcers ever heard during the second batter in the top of the first. I have it TiVO'd so that I can go back to the tape and get it verbatim.)

Then we had dinner with my folks and brother, came home and karaoked for 45 minutes or so, then she left me watching some baseball while she watched a cartoon, time for the bedtime chapter of Narnia, and then she was off to bed. I am playing in a little poker tournament and then I will put away and the laundry and head off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556