Thursday, December 08, 2005

I do not like my bank

I guess I am going to switch banks. I have been thinking about it for a while now, and I am just sick of them.

I have a long history of being unhappy with Bank One, now bought out by Chase bank. The main thing happened over a year ago when a guy was a complete jackass when I went to deposit the life insurance check when it finally came after several months of "investigating."

Now I go to my online page and find out that I have a credit card with this bank. A credit card I never applied for, never wanted, none of that. I hate the audacity of these people. If I needed another credit card, which I do not, thank you kindly, I would have investigated my options. Lord knows enough applications get thrown into the trash each week; I would just open my mail for a week.

How do they have the authority to do this?

It is a stupid thing to get steamed about, I guess. But I am steamed anyway. I would have left them fifteen months ago except for inertia. It is such a pain in the butt to get all of the automatic stuff transferred from one account to another.

Grrrrrrrr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the same thing. We use Chase as well, and with the checking account they automatically open a line of credit in the form of a credit card. It makes good sense for them to do this, because why not try to get you to use their card... many people do it because it facilitates payment easier... you can pay your card online while looking at your checking account, or you can pay at the bank when you are there...

All you have to do is not use the thing. And yes, there are certainly better things to get worked up about...

12/08/2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556