Sunday, August 28, 2005

an ode to bobojohn

Let me see, you show up on ywbb on the very day that all of this mess starts. You say you have been reading for months and months but never felt the need to join but you are too shy. But not only did you read there, but you tailed me here to read my posts here - the link had been eliminated from there to here before you ever joined in. You have never been another person over there, joined up fresh, and have made it your personal mission to trash me. At least you get over your shyness quickly.

Listen, I don't mind criticism. I rather enjoy it, actually. You are offended by being grouped in with the dumb chicks, but how could I have known? I had no way to know your gender. Nor have I any way of knowing your relative lack of intelligence. If you are offended by me, it is because you are looking to be offended. You never had any business being here; you certainly had no business reposting the web address of this site there, and while there is nothing I can do to prevent you from coming back, please never do come back.

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556