Friday, September 22, 2006

lonely tonight

It is sad that spending a fun evening with most of best friends leaves me feeling so lonely at the end, but it does. I had such a good time. It was four couples and me, and the whole time I was there, I didn't feel like an oddball because I was there by myself.

And yet, the second I got in the car to go home, I was as lonely as I have been in months. I got to spend an evening with good friends, and have new friendships on the bloom, and have so much going for me in my life right now. And none of it seems to matter to me tonight.

Grrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556