Monday, May 22, 2006

devastating

Ugh.

Congratulations to the Mavericks.

Did I say Ugh already?

That is one of the most entertaining series ever, with one of the greatest games I have ever watched tonight.

Like the whole world, I thought we had it when Manu came up with the huge shot giving the Spurs their first lead with 32 seconds left. But he followed that up with a bad foul against Nowitzki on the other end allowing a three point play, and then couldn't convert at the buzzer to force overtime.

Give Dallas credit. I expected them to fold once the Spurs had taken the lead. Maybe if the Spurs had taken a quick lead in overtime, it would have helped. But it just never happened as they made some quick shots and kept the Spurs at arm's distance the whole overtime.

And now I am done watching the NBA until November. I lose interest the minute the Spurs are eliminated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556