Monday, October 17, 2005

Goodbye says it all

How huge is Albert Pujols? My goodness, that was a blast, and the Astros have to be wondering if they will ever make it to the World Series now. You cannot get much closer than up two with two down, noone on, and two strikes in the ninth. And so now you must wonder about the Astros psyche heading to St. Louis, where they lost games six and seven last year.

For the record, Cathy was over watching the game with me, and during the seventh inning stretch, I told her there is no way Carpenter faces Berkman again in this game. A three run homer later, and I wish I had been right.

Anyway, it will be tough to beat Clemens and Oswalt, but isn't that exactly what happened last year?

I don't care who wins, as long as they beat the White Sox, who still suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556