Tuesday, October 25, 2005

dinner with some old friends

Katie and I met up with a couple of former classmates of mine tonight for dinner, and it was good to see them. I saw Deno over the summer - July, I would guess, but I hadn't seen Nikki probably since May.

It was a chance for me to see how far we have come in those few months. I am a different man than I was then, more centered. Happier. More relaxed. You could see the relief on Deno's face from having passed comps. And I am close enough to them both that we immediately fell into the old friendship.

It was truly a great way to spend the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556