Sunday, January 18, 2009

howdy

My brother (gregruder.wordpress.com) and my sister-in-law (http://texasnomads.blogspot.com/) have each started blogging in the last couple of weeks, and so I thought maybe it was time to retun to the genre.

Who knows where it will go. My thought right now is to make it a blog of my weight loss journey. In the aftermath of Becky's death (now almost five years ago, shockingly), I gained a lot of weight and wasn't skinny to begin with. About a year and a half ago, I lost about 35 pounds on weight watchers, and I have basically been able to maintain that weight loss over the last year, but that is not much more than a downpayment on the amount that I need to lose.

The family seems to be doing well. Kim has throughout our relationship told me that I was welcome to blog, but not about her, so she is going to be basically left out of it. That is the primary reason for my silence the last couple of years - what else is there to talk about? Katie is an amazing little third grader, though she is sick this weekend. We thought it was just a cold, but this morning, she has had a fever and a spot of vomiting. Hopefully, it is not too bad, but I was hoping to go on the MLK march tomorrow morning, but something seems to conspire against me doing that every year.

And now it is time to get psyched for league bowling this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great test blog! I personally love it and find that it!
Aku dipaksa melayani nafsu tante tika dan anaknya

10/06/2016 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 8680556